Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons
Our 2-hour SUP sessions are scheduled primarily on Saturdays and Sundays on the Cooper River at the corner of Cuthbert Blvd and North Park Dr.
Return PaddlerAll ages
- Participate in one 'Intro' session and you'll qualify for a discounted rate to come back and paddleboard again!
First Time PaddlerAges 18 & up
- Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Location: Cooper River Park
- Availability: Saturday & Sunday
Youth PaddlerAges 10-17 w/ adult
- Children ages 10-17 may participate in any SUP session when accompanied by an adult for just $25!
Stand Up Paddleboard SUP Sessions
With this 1.5 – 2 hour session you will learn the basic skills necessary for enjoying SUP safely and efficiently. During the dry land portion, you’ll learn about the equipment and review safety and practice paddling basics. Then to the water where you’ll progress from paddling on your knees to standing up. You’ll practice a proper and efficient forward stroke as well as how to turn and stop your board. Most of all, you’ll have FUN! We also take plenty of photos – so leave your camera/phone behind!
Once you have participated in your first session with Crosswater SUP you qualify for a discounted rate to practice your skills. Please note, an introductory session is required for all first time visitors!
Our sessions are scheduled primarily on Saturdays and Sundays on the Cooper River located at the corner of Cuthbert Drive and North Park Blvd.
Please feel free to request other times and we will accommodate: email@example.com
What we'll provide...
- Adjustable paddle
- Life jacket or inflatable PFD
What to bring...
- Signed Online Waivers (click here)
- Come sunscreen protected
- Water shoes or flip flops
- Strapped hat (optional)
- Strapped sunglasses (optional)
- You probably won’t, but plan on getting wet during the sessions – extra dry clothes, towel
- Be ready to have fun!